my verbosity is only exceeded by my pomposity

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

freedom and oppression

A kitten is cautiously playing with a lobster. The lobster is wearing a festive sombrero. The lobster attempts to pinch the kitten with great force, the kitten runs around it and bats at it, fascinated and confused.

Lobster: See, I'm trying to pinch you just like the world banking elites pinch the average American citizen.
Kitten: My batting you with a paw is a metaphorical demonstration of the way the secret government uses the CIA.
Lobster: This sombrero I'm wearing is pointless windowdressing, just like the 9/11 commission.
Kitten: I agree. Why would a lobster be wearing a sombrero? Why did the 9/11 commission not tell the public how the Towers were deliberately demolished?
Lobster: Well, just like my hard protective exoskeleton, the shadowy puppetmasters that control all facets of our lives have a thick defensive shell of lies and power.
Kitten: This is true. And just like me in my moments of weakness, the American public is chasing it's own tail with this phony "War on Terror"
Lobster: Yes, we should be using our constitutionally guaranteed guns to enforce all the secret edicts hidden in the paintings of the Dutch Masters!
Kitten: My teeth may be small, and I may be a cute little kitten, but I'll avenge you, Jan Vermeer!

No comments: